Thursday 29 December 2011

Happy New Year! New start . . . New ART

Happy New Year! It's that time when everyone looks for change in their life, new inspirations, new beginnings - after all January 1st brings with it a new year & a chance to encourage change.

For me 2012 Means:
New art, photography & looking for new inspirations (amongst other things). I first fell in love with art the day I was handed a paintbrush at Playbus & knew that this was what I wanted to do. Though not everyone's supported me for being an artist / photographer & I've even been told "don't artists usually make money from their art when they're dead?" I ignore them knowing that this is my passion. A passion which is fun, creative & allows me to express the things I love & the world around me too & in some cases reach thousands of people from a busy public corridor, other cities & even on a double decker bus & train! Exciting! 

I'm a dreamer so I'll continue to dream, believe & achieve & who knows where my art will go. And maybe next year this time I'd have just finished celebrating the new year & welcoming in 2013 at Sydney's Harbour party! We can all dream!

Monsoon Arts & Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment