Sunday 18 December 2011

Hello, welcome & Merry Christmas!

I'm Sharon, I create colourful & vibrant paintings, photos & cute mini greeting cards. In my blogs you can: 
  • Get art tips & ideas so you can learn & try new techniques yourself. 
  • Receive ideas on art projects for children to enjoy to keep them inspired & allow their creativity to grow. 
  • Get a glimpse into my studio & see what I'm working on. 
  • See what inspires me from other artists/photographers, cultural places I like to visit & how I get my ideas. 
  • See what materials & techniques I'm using. 
  • Read what challenges I've encountered. 
Monsoon Arts & Photography

You can also like my Facebook page Facebook.com/MonsoonArtsAndPhotography to see my latest designs as well as dates/times/venues of my next shows, exhibitions, fairs, festivals & table top events, along with photos. 

I'll soon be creating an online shop to sell my paintings, photos & greeting cards so look out for that.

Meanwhile I wish everyone a festive & fun filled Merry Christmas. 

1 comment: