Thursday 17 May 2012

My Exhibit is Now Open!

My exhibit is now open! Yay! On Monday I set up my display at Birmingham Heartlands Hospital. All are welcome to visit any time. Expect to see my cute mini greeting cards, paintings, photography prints & computer generated pictures - all framed. If you'd like to purchase any art contact me via my blog or through my: 

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/monsoonartsandphotography
Email: Sharon_Kerala@Hotmail.com

I only just managed to frame & get my artwork ready in time as I've been very distracted with my new puppy. Those of you who know me will know just how much I've loved dogs my whole life, I've never been without one. 


Visit again soon to see photos of my colourful display, all feedback welcome. 
Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment