Thursday 30 May 2013

BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend

I love live music & festivals like Glastonbury, T in the Park, Leeds and Reading and Radio 1's Big Weekend. Good sounding music, good weather and great atmosphere. So I wanted to share with you some of my favourite highlights from Radio 1's Big Weekend. 

Subscribers viewing this from your email wont be able to view these videos, so please visit my blog Monsoon Arts and Photography Blog


One of my favourite bands 30 Seconds to Mars. Love their music and what they're all about. I'm liking Jared Leto the lead singer (pictured) too! 

Biffy Clryo - Their performance was pretty"Epic."

Bruno Mars couldn't have done a better job in closing the festival. Soulful, energetic, the guy's got the moves. 

New band Haim - Go girls!
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment