Friday 17 May 2013

Framed Sunflower Prints and Greeting Cards

With the flowers blooming and weather soon to be hotting up, my summery Sunflower mini greeting cards are sure to bring you some sunshine. They are ideal for nature lovers (like me), gardeners or those who love a splash of colour. As well as Birthdays, these cards can be used for Thank you's or to send a little message to someone special. 

My cute mini Sunflower greeting cards are also available as framed prints, which can make a lovely gift. 
All designs are also available as framed prints which can make a lovely gift for mums, sisters, partners, gardeners or flower lovers like me!. It's also a nice way to add a splash of colour and pattern to a blank wall. My matching greeting cards are a sweet way to compliment each framed print. 

My framed Mini Sunflower print makes a lovely gift for someone special. 



Get in touch if you would like to purchase any art:

Email: Sharon_Kerala@Hotmail.com
Join my Twitter Page
Join my Fan Page
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment