Wednesday 11 January 2012

1960's Inspired Mini Greeting Cards

As well as my Indian inspired mini greeting cards with matching coloured envelopes I'm also inspired by 1960's art & culture - in particular the bright coloured shapes, the VW Beetle & Campervan & generally as the decade that represents love. My cards can be used for any occasion & I've been told are really cute! I plan to open an online shop soon to sell my cards, prints & paintings. Here are some of my 60's inspired designs which have a bit of a whimsical feel which I love

I love 1960's culture & so created Beetle inspired designs. I had a few ideas & couldn't decide which one to use so created a few versions based on the same Beetle. Though the rainbow background one's my favourite as I love colours & rainbows & think it reflects the 60's. 
 All artwork © SHARONJEET GALSINH 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment