Sunday 8 January 2012

Birmingham ArtsFest 2011

Last year I was really excited to exhibit & sell my artwork at Birmingham's ArtsFest. ArtsFest is one of the UK's biggest, most popular urban festivals. It's also the UK's biggest FREE arts festival which is made up of 600 events, ranging from ballet to Bhangra, dub poetry to indie rock.

It features performance, workshops, exhibitions, talks & screenings, across the performing, visual & digital arts genres. There's something at ArtsFest for everyone to enjoy! 

To see all the fun at Birmingham's ArtsFest click below & view some photos - look out for Monsoon Arts & Photography! 

Click me to view photos of Birmingham's ArtsFest 2011

2 comments:

  1. I can't jump around like that,
    may be I should make it
    one of my goals this year.
    The trouble is I don't really set goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So don't make it a goal & just start jumping.

      Delete