Sunday 22 January 2012

Birmingham ArtsFest 2011

ArtsFest is one of the UK's biggest, most popular urban festivals. With over 600 events there's something at ArtsFest for everyone to enjoy! So no wonder I was excited when my application was successful for me to exhibit & sell my artwork there. Here are some of my own photos of the day:

My lovely colourful & cute mini greeting cards! Inspired by nature, love, Indian culture & anything whimsical. 
More cute mini greeting cards just hanging on the railings! 
Just some of my artwork which includes framed & unframed photos, paintings, prints, drawings & those cute mini greeting cards. 
Some of my paintings, prints & mini greeting cards inspired by nature, love, Indian culture & anything whimsical
More framed artwork. 
Some artwork has been framed in black to add that finishing touch. Some of these designs have been used to create my greeting cards. 
My table with some of my drawings, paintings, prints & photos. 
All images are copyright to Sharonjeet Galsinh

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for inviting me to join you at ArtsFest. I had a lovely day, it was a nice and enjoyable experience.

    ReplyDelete